Name: ACT Head Impact Tracker headband
Materials: Elastic band 67% polyamide 33% elastane, for the rest it is 100% recycled
Color: mostly black
Sizes (band length unstretched): S (44cm recommended for juniors and women) and M (47cm recommended for men)
Wash it with 30 °C, no ironing, do not use harsh chemicals or detergents
Eco design and manufacturing by www.globehope.com
Estimated delivery time at the moment: 4 weeks.
Please bear in mind that when handmade with recycled and industry excess materials, each headband has its unique look, feel and material composition, depending on the materials available when it was made. We hope you’ll like the one you get!
The headbands are handmade in Finland and Estonia by a company called Globe Hope. We are so happy to work with them and bring you them in a sustainable way. Every headband is making use of recycled and industry excess materials. No waste but headbands, brilliant!
If you would like to get different coloured, sized or co-branded headbands, please contact us at contact(at)norspo.com!
Detailed product description
ACT Head Impact Tracker headband has a little fabric dock with hook and loop tape's loop-side in it. It is there to attach your ACT Head Impact Tracker head sensor. The headband comes with two pieces of hook-side tape with adhesive.
The back panel of the head sensor has an adhesive surface that you can use by removing the protective film on top of it. We recommend that you use the adhesive surface to attach the hook-side of the Velcro tape, with which you can attach the head sensor to the ACT Head Impact Tracker headband. Please note that the surface is very adhesive, consider carefully where or what you want to attach to it.
- Remember to remove the head sensor from the headband, or any other accessory it has been attached to, before washing.
- See our Terms of Sale, Return and Exchange policy and Form in this website (www.act-tracker.com) for more information before you place your order.
- Due to hygienic nature of the product and one-time-only-registration of the head sensor you may only return and get refund on unworn and unused product(s) in their original unopened, untouched and sealed packaging. If you have opened the seal sticker on the head sensor packaging, or otherwise tampered on it, you may not return or get refunded on it.
- A fixed handling and shipping fee will be added to each delivery. The fee depends on the destination country and is as follows:
1. Delivery to address in Finland: 12,00€ / delivery (including VAT 24%)
2. Delivery to address in other member states of European Union: 25,00€ / delivery (including VAT 24%)
- You will be fully responsible for paying any and all applicable Import charges and taxes directly to the relevant authority (and for reclaiming them in the event of a cancellation, an exchange or a return of Products(s), to the extent possible under the laws of your country) as determined by the authorities of the delivery destination country, and we shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with the foregoing.
- We currently only deliver from the web store to EU member states. Order inquiries from other countries, please email us contact(at)norspo.com